• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Guess it's gonna be a classic/hard rock kinda night

20231209_xMasJam_lineup_1080x1080+-+FB+%2B+IG+Feed.png

RIP Dwight Twilley, Tulsa legend, proto-power-pop progenitor.

Really good pop songs. Phil Seymour branched off and did some cool pop stuff, too.

Phil Seymour solo

Maybe Billy is emo at heart. He could get a little fired up.

Liberty Devitto!

I just got tickets to Billy Joel and Sting in Tampa in February and I know it's not "Cool" to be a Billy Joel fan, but I used to buy his cassettes and wear them out in the late 80's so I am pretty hyped.

Joe Henderson, man, gotta be among the best of the non-aliens, right? He’s up there. I see his name and I’m in. Donald Byrd, too.

Last edited:
All cylinders man, fantastic band. John Bonham was a huge Supertramp fan, loved the drum sounds on Crime of the Century, apparently.

Last edited:

Have fun with an intersectional moment of old internet and new age chaoticism outcomes ie conspiratorial unraveling of the psyche whilst getting primed for what is going to be a trulllllly kick ass album

Back