• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Hell yea this Esther Rose album

One nice thing about being washed is you can just look at year end lists and dig into what you like instead of trying to keep up all year

Along those lines (not hotties Juice has seen live lately, stuff you’ve caught via year end lists), Bill Callahan shouted out this Ryan Davis & the Roadhouse Band record, and damn it’s good

This new Winter Solstice playlist from the Dead is some gooood shit. Was listening on Nugs but I also see on Amazon Music so assume Spotify carries it. I only listened to the first two tracks and damn can’t wait for the rest.

I really need some of y’all year-end list-makers to post your year end lists

Merry Christmas, all.
I’ve posted WBGO before, which is great. I’ve now also found another really cool small station in Murphreesboro, Tn run by a lawyer out of his office, of all places and things, WQJZ, well worth listening.

Is Fast Cars by Luke Combs country music? It’s the same style as the original version, which wasn’t considered country but now it is being performed by a country artist and is on the country billboard charts.

Finally getting around to listening to a live Faces album that came from a few TV performances between 71-73. I picked it up back in November. These recordings feature the classic Faces lineup of Rod Stewart, Ron Wood, Ronnie Lane, Ian Mclagan and Kenney Jones. Title is "Had me a real good time".

Back