• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the future of recreational drugs?

A couple of my buddies in Charleston had a mini run with the K2 about a year ago. They liked it for like a day and then felt terrible and both got pretty sick. One dude missed like a week of work. No thanks.

Weed is everywhere. Adderal is in all the girl's purses and ready for consumption. See a decent amount of coke for football weekends and bachelor parties, and also Tuesday nights at Gatsby's. Been around alot more drugs this year. Molly was huge when I was in Europe and I just tripped balls on Acid for the first time this summer. HO LEE FUK is all i have to say about that. I actually have seen drug use go up in my circles but only on vacation weekends. Weed is ever present though.

You haven't tripped balls until you've drank a chocolate milkshake loaded with weed, had a few beers and then huffed on a ballon full of nitrous. All for a combined $4, taking place openly in bars and restaurant.

Cambodia doesn't fuck around.

Pretty sure Weed/coke/opiates/amphetamines/booze are going to remain the future of drugs. MDMA is getting pretty popular though.

You haven't tripped balls until you've drank a chocolate milkshake loaded with weed, had a few beers and then huffed on a ballon full of nitrous. All for a combined $4, taking place openly in bars and restaurant.

Cambodia doesn't fuck around.

that doesn't sound appealing at all

To the point of this thread, it is amazing how the classic drugs are still so popular. Meth, cocaine, heroin are still wildly popular. I remember people robot ripping when I was in high school during the early nineties. What's interesting now is the tweaking of drugs or new combos. DXM and MXE is an example. Cocaine and levamisole (a deworming drug) are popular now when ten years ago it was cocaine and lidocaine, although I suspect for different reasons.
Are you still seeing a lot of levamisole? We heard that was starting to fade.

Vaping is the future IMO. alpha-PVP and ketamine vaping is increasing pretty rapidly and I have no doubt others will follow. It's easy to do and the delivered dose is higher. Lots of interesting possibilities there as well.

Back