• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the future of recreational drugs?

i have this crazy idea. Instead of smoking/injecting/eyedropping/eating crazy ish made in some chinese mad scientists lab, maybe we as a society ought to legalize American-grown, naturally produced vegetable compounds that happen to have psychoactive effects. We could even regulate it and tax it like that other stuff made out of naturally grown barley and hops.

the future of drugs is:

samsung_gear_vr_2.jpg

I like all the crazy weed strain names in cali

To the point of this thread, it is amazing how the classic drugs are still so popular. Meth, cocaine, heroin are still wildly popular. I remember people robot ripping when I was in high school during the early nineties. What's interesting now is the tweaking of drugs or new combos. DXM and MXE is an example. Cocaine and levamisole (a deworming drug) are popular now when ten years ago it was cocaine and lidocaine, although I suspect for different reasons.

Since many of the board members have a variety of backgrounds, I would be interested in a simple poll: what is the most popular drug trend in your area, your age range, and region/state. Info like that will help me validate reading ogboards at work ��

Since many of the board members have a variety of backgrounds, I would be interested in a simple poll: what is the most popular drug trend in your area, your age range, and region/state. Info like that will help me validate reading ogboards at work ��

Bourbon? That's about all I know.

Most the folks on my street are into animal tranquilizers. Could be due to the veterinarian who wants to be everybody's friend.

Of all my friends and extending to people that I keep up with/would ever hang out with I don't know anyone who does anything other than occasionally smoke pot. Maybe a few guys once or twice a year would blow some coke or something like that in a bachelor party situation...but that's about it. Used to be around much more drug use...not necessarily different drugs, but I saw it a lot more...now I almost never see it. (partially because the people who used to do it more don't do it as much, partially because when the people who used to do it openly now keep it more private and partially because generally I have less in common with people who still do use frequently, so I hang out with them much less) I can't say I've seen illegal drugs more than a handful of times in the last 2-3 year (except at a bachelor party in Breckenridge where weed/edibles were everywhere...but that's CO so it doesn't really count). FTR I'm 32 and married

I am a complete square and have basically never in my life been around illegal drug use. my neighborhood is all about craft beer and a whole lotta wine for the wives.

Back