• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your biggest regret?

Bronson Pinchot

Sam Cronin
Reaction score
I try not to have regrets, but we all do.

I have two I can think of. One was when I was a wee dwarf and my dad took me to see the monster trucks when they came to the Joel. It was very loud and I got scared and I asked him to take me home. For whatever reason I bet I would have turned out way more awesome had I stuck around and saw those rad trucks like Grave Digger.

The other one is this chick. She wanted me. It was freshman year at Wake and she had invited herself to stay in my dorm. DeacFan209 was asleep on the top bunk and the two of us were below. She starts to make moves and I totally puss out and stop things. I would get a long term girlfriend shortly thereafter that I would keep for four years at Wake. But guys regret the girls they don't hook it with. Girls are the other way around.

What do you have, Pit?

Studying too much and focusing on academics in college.

Missed out on a lot of boozing, banging, etc.

Contributing lots of $$$ to the Deacon Club and purchasing season football tickets in 2012.

Watching the first 2/5ths of the game tonight.

Not being nicer to my brother when we were little.

Not being more adventurous/daring in general.

getting involved with a volunteer while working for a non-profit (that sounds worse than it was, i was 22, he was 24). i lost credibility with my fellow staff members and jeopardized my own work by putting my job at risk. it seemed 'worth it' at the time... but in retrospect it was dumb. i subsequently broke the guy's heart, too, but that's a different set of emotions.

Having a long term GF in college...

Missing the 2006 ACC Championship

I started typing up a response to this thread but drunk emo twdeac returned and I couldn't finish it

I regret not studying in Venice. That was a really stupid decision.

Not going to Wake my freshman year. (I'm a transfer student)

Back