• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your dream job?

Moonz parody recordkeeper

the guy who names subdivisions/streets within subdivisions

Whispering Ridge Court
Oak Falls Estates
etc

Assuming that the mortgage was paid off and the kids were through college (because I'm sure that the job doesn't pay very well), I think I would like for my second career to be a Park Ranger at Gettysburg, Sharpsburg, or other major Civil War Battlefield Park.

Assuming that the mortgage was paid off and the kids were through college (because I'm sure that the job doesn't pay very well), I think I would like for my second career to be a Park Ranger at Gettysburg, Sharpsburg, or other major Civil War Battlefield Park.

That would be fun the first week and then the repetition would crush your soul. Same video, same stories...same dumb tourists.

Serious answer for me would be beef cattle ranching, because I grew up doing it. It doesn't allow for much travel but I've really traveled as much as I want at this point anyway.

Serious answer for me would be beef cattle ranching, because I grew up doing it. It doesn't allow for much travel but I've really traveled as much as I want at this point anyway.
This song is for you then.

Back