• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your dream job?

A used 6ft Rusty for getting radical. I don't have a paddle board though, just rent that when needed. Just a few pesos for an hour

My job now, but with more money, time off, and one of those modern offices with tons of games, food, and napping pods.

I like body surf as much or more than surf boarding. Use my body as a vessel for radical. Become one with the radical if but for just a glimpse

I would love to be independently wealthy

Oh snap dude jus got attacked by a shark! I seen this highlight before but didn't realize this was te same tape. Woah! That is the same as if Rory or spieth got bit by alligator during a tournament ! Wow. RADICAL lifestyle bro radical

Bump went to get radical this morning but there was a gross huge fish kill gross I guess that's jus the sea having a moment of cleanse no radical today brah very disappoint but the clouds and sea were cool to watch and set the soul

They show a lot of surfing on cbs sports network now. Dig it. Tune in over almost every pro sport

No shit, I watched a surf competition on that channel recently and was very entertained except for they spent the first like 15 minutes with 3 talking heads sitting on couches in front of the beach talking about the different surfers and what was going to happen in the competition and I was all like, DUUUUUDE, get on with showing the surfing already! No one is watching this shit to hear about the minutiae of the Professional Surfing League. We're just a bunch of stoners sitting on our couches who don't have anything better to watch and want to see some bros and maaaaybe hot chicks doing some tasty surfing moves and getting radical.

exactly. You can imagine my surprise last night when dude got jumped by a sea shark it was top 3 tv moment of my life

Dang, that's the same thing that happened to Jack Johnson. He was killed by a sea shark back in 2006 while surfing. Fortunately, his surf videos live on. I watch this at least once a month:

Dang, that's the same thing that happened to Jack Johnson. He was killed by a sea shark back in 2006 while surfing. Fortunately, his surf videos live on. I watch this at least once a month:

Dude, then how did he write banana pancakes?!

My next step in life: I want to be one of those seven people who secretly rule the world from behind the scenes. And as soon as I get there, I will tell y'all why there are exactly seven of us. Next, I will take control of ACC refs. Haha!

Dude, then how did he write banana pancakes?!

Nah bro, the real Jack Johnson who surfed and made sweet radical surf videos and a couple of pretty good albums died by sea shark and was replaced by another dude who started making music for babies and Curious George movies. Just like Paul McCartney.

Back