• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would you do if "The Purge" was real?

Yea count me in the camp that doesn't get why allowing people 12 hours without consequences will curb crime the other 364.5 days

Yess, a classic DeaconSlim review.

"This fiction isn't nonfiction. Stuff is...like...not even close to real!"

Haha...my comment had nothing to do with the fiction/nonfiction or reality of the movie, just that the premise seemed weak.

Ha, take the stick out of your ass

Few of my favorite movies are based in reality...so your random and confusing point is incorrect.

Yea, it's weak because its not believable right? That fiction would be so much better if it wasn't fiction!

Fiction and unlikelyhood are two different concepts, the idea that the purge hasn't happened is unrelated to the fact that the premise of the purge is flawed. For example, if the premise of World War Z was that zombies came from people drinking sour milk, you would be understandably dismayed and skeptical, even though the idea of zombies is clearly fictional.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Aircraft carrier. I'm stealing one and heading out to sea for a bit. If you want to purge me, bring it on.

I'd transfer all the cash and holdings of Carlos Slim, the Koch brothers and the Sultan of Brunei into my accounts. Then disperse them into a Byzantine maze of accounts so that they couldn't be found during the next fifty purges.

Does the military get the night off, too? Or do they have to protect things?

I'd transfer all the cash and holdings of Carlos Slim, the Koch brothers and the Sultan of Brunei into my accounts. Then disperse them into a Byzantine maze of accounts so that they couldn't be found during the next fifty purges.

Internet genius

4SOMCXY.gif

Hold Nina hostage until Buzz agrees to leave W-S and never come back?

If there is one thing you know a lot about, it's hacking into people's accounts.

From the wiki page,

The only rules during The Purge are that "Level 10" government officials must remain unharmed and usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden.

I wonder how many "Level 10" officials there are lol

Gotta believe the gun nuts are for using more than Level 4.

It's easy to do thanks to the cloud!

I'd create a fake RJKarl twitter account...and for that one day, he couldn't sue me!!

Back