• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When did you become BuzzOut?

I think it started in me after the Presbyterian game last season. Even with roster problems, we should never lose to them. Never.

Wofford this year was the same. Never.

When the rumors broke that Wellman was considering him...buddy that went to CU told me to run as far away from Bzzz as you can, that he was a program destroyer, not builder.

When the rumors broke that Wellman was considering him...buddy that went to CU told me to run as far away from Bzzz as you can, that he was a program destroyer, not builder.

My sister and brother-in-law went to CU and still live in the Denver area. They were jubilent when we hired him. I still get beat up over it on Facebook with them.

I agree with Hulka--as soon as I saw his name rumored as the hire on the old board, my heart sank. Nothing that has happened sice has surprised me. Bz was a failure before he was even hired, and anyone with half a brain could see it coming.

Stetson. I left the coliseum that night disgusted and embarrassed and haven't been back. When the idiot is fired I will go back. Man...I miss Deacon hoops.

Probably January last year. From the starting was nervous but figured I would give him a chance. When we lost to Stetson I had a bad feeling, but tried to remain patient.

Probably January last year. From the starting was nervous but figured I would give him a chance. When we lost to Stetson I had a bad feeling, but tried to remain patient.

hipster hulka was BzOUT before he was even signed

Stetson. He didn't have much slack, but I had some hope for a well-coached, well-disciplined team that improved throughout the year. There was no excuse for losing to a A-Sun bottom feeder with even less experience than our team.

Presby game last year. Everything thats happened since then has only served to confirm how much I hate that man and the anchor he is on our bball program.

Agree with Hulka. I was absolutely sick when I heard his name floated. Just couldn't believe it. Absolutely none of this debacle has been surprising since, just depressing.

April, 2010. Before he was hired, I emailed Wellman about what a bad hire this would be. And actually got a response. Then emailed Wellman after last season and didn't get a response.

That said, Bzdk has turned out to be way worse than I had even imagined.

And since our game ended, I've been hoping every time I check the boards that there will be a thread where someone posts info about hearing rumors of changes in the basketball department. But alas, another day passes and no good news.

It will be a day to celebrate when Buzz is fired.

And since our game ended, I've been hoping every time I check the boards that there will be a thread where someone posts info about hearing rumors of changes in the basketball department. But alas, another day passes and no good news.

It will be a day to celebrate when Buzz is fired.

Honestly, when it happens, we should roll the quad.

Back