• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where does last night rank on the list of Bz failures/embarrassments?

NC State grad co-worker just busted my balls over the 44 points wondering if there was a misprint

sigh

That was awesome when Chas got in the ruckas in the stands w the Clem's son fans. That was his legacy in a nut shell...

I think Buzz sucks ass, but last night's loss doesn't even approach top 10 worst losses by this goober. It probably isn't even on the top 20. Shit, we lost by less than 20 points on the road. It's practically a victory.

Once this season is over, we need to have a 16-entry, single-elimination tournament to determine, definitively, the worst loss of the Bzz era. My money is on the GT game in Atlanta his first year: 42-point deficit, no field goals in the first 12:30 of the second half, lowest point total in 50 years, all to a team that finished 13-18 (5-11) with a 17-point loss to Kennesaw State.

Once this season is over, we need to have a 16-entry, single-elimination tournament to determine, definitively, the worst loss of the Bzz era. My money is on the GT game in Atlanta his first year: 42-point deficit, no field goals in the first 12:30 of the second half, lowest point total in 50 years, all to a team that finished 13-18 (5-11) with a 17-point loss to Kennesaw State.

Jesus that's depressing.

I still think its Iona. The sheer number of people that were in South Bend, pulled out their cell phone at halftime of that shellacking, and saw 41-5 can't be overstated. It may not have been the worst, but the combination between it and ND makes it seem worse.

Jesus that's depressing.

I still think its Iona. The sheer number of people that were in South Bend, pulled out their cell phone at halftime of that shellacking, and saw 41-5 can't be overstated. It may not have been the worst, but the combination between it and ND makes it seem worse.

Stetson is pretty fucking bad. I had never even heard of that damn school. Bzzz out 4eva.

the later round games would be epic. That game against a double digit home loss to sub 300 Stetson would be a true battle of the titans.

In case anyone was wondering, buzzy makes love worse than he coaches. His O face, it's not a pretty sight.

This one thread needs to stay active....Honey, if you can provide one piece of evidence that the above was true or you or your friends have had intimate contact with RW, you will forever be remembered as the one who ended this terrible travesty that is now three years in the making!!!

I think Buzz sucks ass, but last night's loss doesn't even approach top 10 worst losses by this goober. It probably isn't even on the top 20. Shit, we lost by less than 20 points on the road. It's practically a victory.

That said, it's the 4th loss in a row to a bad Clemson team, and at the pace that game was played, 16 is more like 25.

the later round games would be epic. That game against a double digit home loss to sub 300 Stetson would be a true battle of the titans.

We should include the post game excuses in the matchup as well.

During [Redacted]'s tenure at Wake the Arizona State game stands out in my mind as I watched it on tv. Being down Iona game 41-5 was surreal. I remember my brother texted me that Wake was down 41-5 and I thought he was referring to the WFU/ND football game.

Back