• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which show is better: Curb Your Enthusiasm or Seinfeld?

?

• Total voters
Without Seinfeld there could have been no Curb, and Seinfeld was great in its time.

Curb is miles better.

giphy.gif

Curb is probably the greatest comedy of all time. I think my favorite episode is Larry vs. Michael J. Fox.

Seinfeld's great, but given the choice I will take Curb.

really tough. curb at it's best is some of my favorite tv ever but seinfeld is more consistently interesting. i'd probably say curb is funnier but seinfeld is the better overall show.

Well, if the metric is being a tv show, Seinfeld clearly defeats curb in almost all objective categories.

They're both great but I think Seinfeld is way more balanced. Townie was just wrong on the CT saying one is vastly superior to be other

Last edited:
Gotta give credit to Seinfeld for producing a shows about a non-masturbation contest and names sounding like female genitalia into primetime though.

the first 2-3 seasons of curb i would have said curb, but it just got to be a bit absurd. a lot of the greatness of the costanza character was you could almost see where his decisions could be made by a normal person. by the 3rd or 4th season (i cant remember which because this is like 10 years ago) i just couldnt buy larry's antics. it was too far-fetched. curb has some incredible highs and is funnier at times, but as apetit said i think seinfeld is the better show as a result.

Back