• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which show is better: Curb Your Enthusiasm or Seinfeld?

?

• Total voters
Townie is basically using the "eye test" versus sabermetrics to determine that Curb is objectively better. He is the Matt Williams of TV critics.

i'd claim fat fingers but this whole thread has just been argued out of sheer laziness

The cultural impact of Seinfeld blows Curb (and just about any other show) away. How many TV shows can claim that they created a holiday that is still celebrated almost 20 years after the show went off the air?

Twiggie does not comprehend this part.

Curb make Twiggie laugh, Twiggie say curb best show ever. Twiggie smart.

Also cultural importance don't really mean shit either

Can you name the first tv show where a black person made an appearance?

How about first one to have two ladies kissing?

Ed Sullivan show had best ratings ever for a few eps but it's not best

Cultural influence is important but not everything

everyone is always allowed to disagree with everything

y'all just suck at arguing

Seinfeld may have paved the way for tons of shit, doesn't make it funnier than Curb.

I got 10 bucks that says Townie orders those CDs outta those magazines, and then he sends them next door to his neighbor and then when the UPS guy comes he picks em up like he lives there and shit.

Curb Your Enthusiasm parody on SNL last night with Larry David as Bernie Sanders was pretty funny.

i haven't seen the finale yet, but i'm gonna miss leon, a mt. rushmore citcom character

Back