• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

They’re doubly outraged. First because trans. Second because of the alleged “radio silence.”

As usual, just looking hard for something to be outraged about.

I’m hadn’t heard about either one. Now that I have I can say that I don’t care even a little bit about these non-stories.

Guys, he's a parody/troll. Stop taking him seriously.

Taking a bag with you on a fucking White House tour is a wild ass play.

There is a time and place to bring the bag, and it's a bar anytime.

Taking a bag with you on a fucking White House tour is a wild ass play.

There is a time and place to bring the bag, and it's a bar anytime.

They didn’t even take it with them on the tour.

I was referring to the fact that I haven’t heard anything about those incidents mentioned on here. If it was a different administration it would definitely be more newsworthy

Last edited:
Yea - what the fuck are you talking about? Can’t tell if this is a parody post or just a turd eating Trump dickhead who makes up “deep state” stories. I hope for the former but I know better.
What a joke of a statement. If you can’t come up with anything more original to say than that then please don’t reply. And yes, I just made this story up 🙄

I was referring to the fact that I haven’t heard anything about those incidents mentioned on here. If it was a different administration it would definitely be more newsworthy
Considering neither incident was perpetrated by the administration itself, there isn't much to say. Biden even denounced the latter, which he didn't need to do. I know you are fishing for some way to get in a jab, but there is really nothing here.

They’re doubly outraged. First because trans. Second because of the alleged “radio silence.”

As usual, just looking hard for something to be outraged about.
Was referring to not seeing anything on the boards, I’ve got to be more specific I guess

What a joke of a statement. If you can’t come up with anything more original to say than that then please don’t reply. And yes, I just made this story up 🙄
Made up this being a non-story. Yup. Sure as shit did. Grow up

Or learn to read/infer. But I won’t hold my breath

Back