• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

Certainly the fact that someone started a whole thread to complain about nonsense is more worthy of discussion than is the nonsense.

It’s awesome that every time an observation is made about Democrats the response is always “But look at the shit Republicans have done” I get that Trump has done some crazy stupid shit but just one time quit switching the topic

Who was topless?

And is Whitehouse the same as the White House?
Whitehouse is a type of cherry ice cream. I can't confirm whether it is in fact a type of cherry.
Biden opens himself up to these type of incidents whether he denounces it or not. He caters to a group that is known for boisterous, inappropriate acts as these.
These incidents shouldn't make a dent in better times, and really shouldn't make a dent when the type of "boisterous" people that Trump supports are white nationalists who run over protestors in Charlottesville, for example.

Was referring to not seeing anything on the boards, I’ve got to be more specific I guess

Closest thing I can compare this to from last administration was this photo below, which I don't remember seeing on here. Think were were mostly concerned about the Nazi-adjacent folks who Trump actually hired.

download.jpg

It’s awesome that every time an observation is made about Democrats the response is always “But look at the shit Republicans have done” I get that Trump has done some crazy stupid shit but just one time quit switching the topic
But what is the observation about Democrats? The fact that there was cocaine found? Or someone took their top off? What is the story? How is this about Democrats? It is and has been a story. It’s all over the MSM for some reason. It was mentioned on the board and was treated with the interest it deserves. Which is nothing. Absolutely nothing. It’s just you - yelling into the wind. About nothing.

And I definitely think the Republican and Democrat parties are both pitiful at the moment. I would just like to see a little more parity in the representation on these boards. I know that will never happen but oh well.
Bosides!

Why do you assume I’m more bothered by one over the other? Just because I made a comment doesn’t mean it’s more of an issue. But thanks for telling me I have brain rot based on an assumption. “Moderator”
Haaave you tried quoting the post you’re responding to?

Whitehouse is a type of cherry ice cream. I can't confirm whether it is in fact a type of cherry.

More important, are them cherries pitless or stemless?

Or do they rather identify as plums?

grumpy-old-man.webp

But what is the observation about Democrats? The fact that there was cocaine found? Or someone took their top off? What is the story? How is this about Democrats? It is and has been a story. It’s all over the MSM for some reason. It was mentioned on the board and was treated with the interest it deserves. Which is nothing. Absolutely nothing. It’s just you - yelling into the wind. About nothing.
I’ve actually completely forgotten about the thread I started. It’s been one attack after another which is what lead to the continued comments and replies, not the actual story I posted about. That’s what usually happens when an opposing viewpoint is brought to a group of liberals or democrats, the attacks usually lead into other topics altogether and no discussion takes place. Even if you think someone is batshit crazy in their beliefs there can be room for discussion

I’ve actually completely forgotten about the thread I started. It’s been one attack after another which is what lead to the continued comments and replies, not the actual story I posted about. That’s what usually happens when an opposing viewpoint is brought to a group of liberals or democrats, the attacks usually lead into other topics altogether and no discussion takes place. Even if you think someone is batshit crazy in their beliefs there can be room for discussion

You’re on the thread you started. And we’re having a discussion. So what are you complaining about?

There was no opposing viewpoint in this thread. You posted a strange assertion that was dumb (and inaccurate) and you got mocked for it, not attacked.

At the risk of playing catch up...

It's not just trump. Every single one of you has enabled his behavior. We can't keep up with the trumpublican lies that constantly spew forth.

(Not sure if 73 is a troll or not but putting this in writing for the few newbies).

You’re on the thread you started. And we’re having a discussion. So what are you complaining about?
He has absolutely no idea. But he should google “gaslighting”.

Funny - I’m neither. And it’s not an opposing viewpoint you brought. It was a total non-issue that you want to rant about and play victim over.

citizens against cocaine in the whtiehouse

I understand that this guy is trolling, but the fact that real people think like this is crazy and frightening.

Trump does and says worse/more harmful things literally every day than whatever it is 73deac is accusing Biden of doing in this thread.

Back