• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

‘Ja hear ‘bout that nude guy just walking around in Vermont traffic!

Thanks, Biden.

I’ve actually completely forgotten about the thread I started. It’s been one attack after another which is what lead to the continued comments and replies, not the actual story I posted about. That’s what usually happens when an opposing viewpoint is brought to a group of liberals or democrats, the attacks usually lead into other topics altogether and no discussion takes place. Even if you think someone is batshit crazy in their beliefs there can be room for discussion
You're posting on the thread you started and it's about bullshit that doesn't matter at all. It wouldn't have mattered in the Bush White House (two words), the Obama White House, or the Trump White House. What discussion do you want?

Ahh…is he a trans-loving cokehead?

Most likely, since he’s a Democrat.

I'd say there is a 50% + chance it eas some MAGA dolt trying plant it hoping to gin up a Hunter connection.

As if that dude, a pro at this stuff by now, would just leave his stash laying around.

It wouldn't matter if it was Trump himself after Fox News gets 5 days of conspiracy theories out of this.

Trump is highly deranged and dangerous.

As is the party leadership for not uniting against him long ago.

"Please leave all your electronics in this cubby before we progress on the tour"

"Excuse me, ma'am, do you want us to leave our bags of Bolivian Marching Powder with the iphones too?"

Biden opens himself up to these type of incidents whether he denounces it or not. He caters to a group that is known for boisterous, inappropriate acts as these.
I'd like to engage in good faith on this statement.

Can you say more about the group you characterize as boisterous and inappropriate? Are you referring to the whole LGBTQ community? Trans folk in general? some other group? I'm trying to understand your meaning here.

As far as trans folks, most just want the space to live and survive, but their very existence (both the validity of being trans and their right to exist) is under attack across the country.

In NC as of August 1st (as soon as the NCGA overrides Cooper's veto):

• Gender affirming care is banned for minors
  • No state funds may be used for gender affirming healthcare for anyone (regardless of age) - this includes those on the state health plan or medicaid.
  • There are bills in committee that allow for the removal of minors from their homes if their parents allow gender affirming care - patterned after a FL bill that not only allows for the trans minor to be removed, but all kids to be removed from their parents (both of FL residents or those visiting the state)

So while this activist was chastened for their act, I can understand the drive and little of what they were trying to do (Probably not the right venue/occasion). From what I've seen (and there may be more to it), it seems that it was two individuals, one AFAB (Assigned Female at Birth) and one AMAB, who had both had top surgery displaying that.

If you find yourself agreeing with the above legislation, I'd love to hear why and have further discussion about why they are unnecessary and harmful.

As for the drugs

1) it was discussed in the Political Chat Thread, which is the home to interesting things that happen in the political world (sometimes humorous or outrageous) that don't fit into one of the current threads or merit their own thread.
2) It's not really about the democrats. Some drugs were found in the White House, most likely left by a visitor. An interesting occurrence, but not really a commentary on or indictment of the administration.

You’re on the thread you started. And we’re having a discussion. So what are you complaining about?
The thread I started was more of a statement on the climate when dealing with opposing viewpoints as related to conservatives vs. liberals. I really don't give a shit if Hunter snorts coke off of the topless tranny in the White House kitchen. I acknowledge it was a poor topic to pick to give that example. My complaint is the instant name calling and cursing and childlike tantrums from some.

The thread I started was more of a statement on the climate when dealing with opposing viewpoints as related to conservatives vs. liberals. I really don't give a shit if Hunter snorts coke off of the topless tranny in the White House kitchen. I acknowledge it was a poor topic to pick to give that example. My complaint is the instant name calling and cursing and childlike tantrums from some.
What is the opposing viewpoint you're representing here?

Back