• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

I was referring to the fact that I haven’t heard anything about those incidents mentioned on here. If it was a different administration it would definitely be more newsworthy
What a dumb fucking statement. It’s a WGAF story being stirred up to distract from the disgraceful joke of a party the right has become. And I say that as a registered Republican

Considering neither incident was perpetrated by the administration itself, there isn't much to say. Biden even denounced the latter, which he didn't need to do. I know you are fishing for some way to get in a jab, but there is really nothing here.
Biden opens himself up to these type of incidents whether he denounces it or not. He caters to a group that is known for boisterous, inappropriate acts as these.

Was referring to not seeing anything on the boards, I’ve got to be more specific I guess
Because nobody gives a fuck that some intern has coke. Or that a now-disgraced person showed their genitals and is now banished from the WH. Again. Who gives a flying fuck? Other than uneducated dickheads who can’t wrap their mind that they have to choose between the dumbest pile of grifting dogshit of a human and an actual fascist just to try to unseat an 80 year old yawner of a president.

Biden opens himself up to these type of incidents whether he denounces it or not. He caters to a group that is known for boisterous, inappropriate acts as these.
Cocaine and boobies? So…frats?

It’s amazing how fucked up stupid the party has gotten. Focus on non-issues to distract themselves from the shit sandwich of a bed they’ve made. America needs a functioning Republican Party to survive. And this is what we have. So yea - denounce Trump and those guys then vote for them and MTG or whoever they vomit up as a VP to “own the libs”. You fucking waste of an American.

the economy? Preserving democracy? Foreign policy? Civil liberties? Education? The border? The Supreme Court crisis? Kids being mowed down at school?

No - a bag of coke. Hunter Biden. A pretend boob, Bud Light, made up shit about Target

Fuck. Right. Off.

Or learn to read/infer. But I won’t hold my brea
What a dumb fucking statement. It’s a WGAF story being stirred up to distract from the disgraceful joke of a party the right has become. And I say that as a registered
It’s amazing how fucked up stupid the party has gotten. Focus on non-issues to distract themselves from the shit sandwich of a bed they’ve made. America needs a functioning Republican Party to survive. And this is what we have. So yea - denounce Trump and those guys then vote for them and MTG or whoever they vomit up as a VP to “own the libs”. You fucking waste of an American.
Based on your triggered reaction and unhinged comments you have no room to call someone uneducated or dumb. You have no control over your emotions and wouldn’t stand a chance in a verbal, intellectual, or physical altercation. I picture you screaming like a child about what’s wrong with everyone but never doing anything worthy of initiating change in the wrongs that you like to point out in others.

And I definitely think the Republican and Democrat parties are both pitiful at the moment. I would just like to see a little more parity in the representation on these boards. I know that will never happen but oh well.

the economy? Preserving democracy? Foreign policy? Civil liberties? Education? The border? The Supreme Court crisis? Kids being mowed down at school?

No - a bag of coke. Hunter Biden. A pretend boob, Bud Light, made up shit about Target

Fuck. Right. Off.
Dude, take your blood pressure and report back asap! I know there are doctors on here that might be able to help

And I definitely think the Republican and Democrat parties are both pitiful at the moment. I would just like to see a little more parity in the representation on these boards. I know that will never happen but oh well.

Most of the republican posters left the party.

What discussion were you looking for on these topics? What was there to even discuss?

Based on your triggered reaction and unhinged comments you have no room to call someone uneducated or dumb. You have no control over your emotions and wouldn’t stand a chance in a verbal, intellectual, or physical altercation. I picture you screaming like a child about what’s wrong with everyone but never doing anything worthy of initiating change in the wrongs that you like to point out in others.
Neither triggered nor unhinged, thanks. Don’t have to be either to point out idiocy when it reveals itself.

As opposed to Republicans?

That's some crazy brain rot that you're more bothered by nudity than Jan 6, white nationalist violence, screaming Karens, and other Republican core constituencies.

I was referring to the fact that I haven’t heard anything about those incidents mentioned on here. If it was a different administration it would definitely be more newsworthy
Yo, check it:
Someone losing the bag of coke, and the White House getting evacuated because of it is fucking hilarious. Can’t be losing bags out there boys, especially in the White House.

Turn the radio up for that sweet sound
Hold me close, never let me go

Most of the republican posters left the party.

11-06-37-862_512.gif

That's some crazy brain rot that you're more bothered by nudity than Jan 6, white nationalist violence, screaming Karens, and other Republican core constituencies.

That's some crazy brain rot that you're more bothered by nudity than Jan 6, white nationalist violence, screaming Karens, and other Republican core

Why do you assume I’m more bothered by one over the other? Just because I made a comment doesn’t mean it’s more of an issue. But thanks for telling me I have brain rot based on an assumption. “Moderator”

Back