• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

Im sure its been mentioned but that was probably the best defense Heck has faced all season. Maybe ever. You dont get to the GA state championship game with a Big XII defense. Mechanics can be cleaned up in the spring. Im not worried yet

WF offered Roarke on 12/5, and Bachmeier committed 12/10 - did WF disclose the offer was good until the first QB committed, or did WF have feedback that Roarke was not likely, and moved on to Bachmeier?

And do we know when Bachmeier actually received an offer? All we know is he visited last weekend (which was kept under wraps until post visit) and Rourke didn't.

Was that the preference of the staff or just how the chips fell?

If Rourke turns out to be the better option I'm sure there will be an avalanche of posts on ogboards.com from the usual suspects but if Bach plays better the usual suspects will suddenly go silent.

If you were to rank the starting QBs in the ACC next season, I think you would have to go Cam Ward 1, Preston Stone 2, DJ U 3, Kyle McCord 4, Haynes King 5, Cade Klubnik 6. Then everyone else.

If you were to rank the starting QBs in the ACC next season, I think you would have to go Cam Ward 1, Preston Stone 2, DJ U 3, Kyle McCord 4, Haynes King 5, Cade Klubnik 6. Then everyone else.
Kyle McCord basically got fired by Ohio State, so I'd wait and see until I'd rank him that high. Yeah, his numbers at OSU weren't bad, but he was playing with tons of talent too.

Kyle McCord basically got fired by Ohio State, so I'd wait and see until I'd rank him that high. Yeah, his numbers at OSU weren't bad, but he was playing with tons of talent too.
Oh no doubt. His numbers will be sure to drop without Marvin Harrison catching the ball and two tons of linemen in front of him, but 65% accuracy with over 3000 yards passing and the 8th highest QBR, don't just happen. Also, I like how Cuse just got two former 4 star receivers from UGA to transfer over as well.

Kyle McCord... My god. Whenever tOSU played a team with a pulse, he was terrible.

ohio state to syracuse isn't quite moving on up

seems like the ACC made out pretty well in the QB transfer portal, despite being a third world football conference according to the big 10 and sec

Kyle McCord... My god. Whenever tOSU played a team with a pulse, he was terrible.
Yeah, listening to College Sports Radio this morning, they thought that meant the market for McCord must not have been very good. They basically said good on Cuse for getting him, but they certainly didn't act like it was a given he'd be some great acquisition for them.

I am just wondering why Patrick Mahomes was there?

Back