• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

RTQ has every ability to compete right now in NIL (maybe not with Ohio State or Georgia, but thats a very short list).

RTQ will not be "breaking the bank" with any of the recent portal additions.
I can’t argue with the source, good for Hank getting a bag. My mental health this fall will surely depend upon him earning it

Yeah, I mean if Kern's #1 priority was being a starter next year, you'd think he would've hit the portal given the coach's choose Griffis over him. Honestly I think Kern has a good chance to be the starter next year, even with the addition of Bachmeier.
I can't imagine why Kern would come back if he didn't think he would be the starter next season. Nor can I imagine why Bachmeier would transfer her if he didn't think he would be the starter. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Think it's as simple as Kern likes attending WF, and Bachmeier didn't have many (any) other options among Power V schools. Also, sounds like both got a decent NIL commitment (probably better than others had offered).

Think it's as simple as Kern likes attending WF, and Bachmeier didn't have many (any) other options among Power V schools. Also, sounds like both got a decent NIL commitment (probably better than others had offered).

I can't imagine why Kern would come back if he didn't think he would be the starter next season. Nor can I imagine why Bachmeier would transfer her if he didn't think he would be the starter. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Kern has already come back several times knowing he wouldn't be the starter.

I doubt there's a player on the roster who loves Wake Forest more than Michael Kern. If Kern was as dead set on being a starter, he would've left years ago.

Just watched a whole bunch of Hank highlights. Seems like he had roughly 0.3 seconds to throw on every attempt in the past 2 years before getting crushed by multiple pass rushers. Also looked like he was throwing to the smallest, slowest humans I've seen trying to catch footballs in college while apparently not having a viable RB to go to either. Wake can at least fix a couple of those issues... I have no idea how you evaluate him right now other than being impressed that he can still walk and talk though.

Just watched a whole bunch of Hank highlights. Seems like he had roughly 0.3 seconds to throw on every attempt in the past 2 years before getting crushed by multiple pass rushers. Also looked like he was throwing to the smallest, slowest humans I've seen trying to catch footballs in college while apparently not having a viable RB to go to either. Wake can at least fix a couple of those issues... I have no idea how you evaluate him right now other than being impressed that he can still walk and talk though.
He'll be right at home here then.

Back