• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who's going to Deacon Tower at 5?

If Clawson can find a serviceable quarterback out of what is currently at Wake, the team might just squeeze out 6 wins and get to the last ACC bowl, or fill a spot another conference can't. Maintain the four wins Wake had this year with next year's equivalents, flip the UL-Monroe game by not doing something totally stupid, and then squeeze out one more win from the BC, Syracuse, Miami, Vanderbilt close losses equivalents next year, and there you have 6 wins for bowl eligibility.Maybe not highly likely, but not an impossible goal.

Not impossible, but our schedule figures to be more difficult this year and we lose so many players on both sides of the ball.

He gets a definite honeymoon period, obviously, but I'll be pretty excited if he can come close to bowl contention next year. A nice first step, though, would be avoiding embarrassing blowouts.

Not impossible, but our schedule figures to be more difficult this year and we lose so many players on both sides of the ball.

He gets a definite honeymoon period, obviously, but I'll be pretty excited if he can come close to bowl contention next year. A nice first step, though, would be avoiding embarrassing blowouts.

At FSU will be rough, but I imagine we can play Clemson pretty close at home next season.

Would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

At FSU will be rough, but I imagine we can play Clemson pretty close at home next season.

I think we could be better than expected next year. We lose a lot, but we've got some talent coming back, especially on defense. If Clawson could come in and improve our competitiveness as much as Grobe did his first year, then I could see us getting to a bowl next year.

Just got confirmation that both the PC and the fan Q&A will be available for download on wakeforestsports.com later on tonight for those of us who cannot make it.

Can't make it. Give everyone my best.

I will laugh if I hear "Hey coach, JP Mundy from BloggerSoDear.com..."

I will laugh if I hear "Hey coach, JP Mundy from BloggerSoDear.com..."

I don't think he would say that.

More like...

"Hey coach, JP Mundy, Managing Editor and Owner of BloggerSoDear.com..."

I was impressed with DC and how he handled the presser. Very Un-[Redacted].

Anybody ask if he will take live questions during coaches' shows or will stick with the pre-scripted ones?

Pushing 300 people there. Great crowd considering timing.

Back