• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why would [Redacted] even want to be here????

Definitely.

I looked a while back and tried to find the My Take on Wake where he said something to the effect of "The people criticizing me have never built anything successful." It would have been on or around January 21, 2011, but that predates this board, and the Wayback Machine stabs all around it without capturing the post itself. If anyone can dig it up, I would much appreciate it.

I thought it was on the radio show. Was it MTOW?

Unless this is a different occasion, the elevator thing happened over the summer, and the details are a bit different. He joked about it on the Dave Glenn show the day that Wake "took over" his show. Buzz got stuck in the elevator and called for help, and the person outside asked who was in the elevator. Buzz then joked that if it was a Wake fan outside, he's not sure the person would have helped him. He knows he's hated.

MACDeac, why do you LIE?

Unless this was indeed a different occasion. Is it possible Bz was trapped in an elevator more than once? On either occasion, was he in there so long that he had to poop in there?

Lol You can't make this stuff up.

Sounds like a comedy piece movie almost. Who would make a better Bz on screen? Will Ferell or Steve Carell?

I thought it was on the radio show. Was it MTOW?

Yes. Sent somebody a link to it (unfortunately, it was just the MTOW index page, so no direct link to the post, even if that would still work) on 1/21/11.

Response was, "What has [Redacted] built? He's never stayed anywhere long enough to build anything. He just needs to keep his mouth shut. Every time he says something he's making it worse for himself."

Also, it's rarely if ever noted that he and his wife are parents of a graduate. What wonderful memories of Wake Forest for them and their daughter, eh ?

To be clear, she is both a graduate of WFU and a student ... she is in a one-year masters of management program at Wake and should graduate for a second and final time in May.

To be clear, she is both a graduate of WFU and a student ... she is in a one-year masters of management program at Wake and should graduate for a second and final time in May.

Poor girl. Her father ruined what should have been a great college experience.

Poor girl. Her father ruined what should have been a great college experience.

No offense to her, but I wish he only ruined her college experience by moving to town. He didn't have to become the basketball coach.

No offense to her, but I wish he only ruined her college experience by moving to town. He didn't have to become the basketball coach.

Hell, he could have moved to town and coached WSSU and she could have had a great time. The dumb bastard ended up getting paid $4MM+ from WFU over the last few years. There is no justice in this world that an asshole like [Redacted], who also sucks at his job, makes that kind of loot.

Do you think Bz teaches her that if you get straight F's each and every semester during the 4 years of undergrad, that it is indeed your right to be extended a diploma as well as an offer for a master's degree? He's certainly a shining example of that being okay.

Do you think Bz teaches her that if you get straight F's each and every semester during the 4 years of undergrad, that it is indeed your right to be extended a diploma as well as an offer for a master's degree? He's certainly a shining example of that being okay.

The school administration offers her the master's degree in that scenario can't fault her if she takes it

Lol You can't make this stuff up.

Sounds like a comedy piece movie almost. Who would make a better Bz on screen? Will Ferell or Steve Carell?

3AMIGOS-9d.jpg

I think Will Ferrell could pull it off. Just add an ugly tie to the pic.

large_JMOON.jpg

Steve Carell already looks too much like this guy.

doppelganger.JPG

I see Jack Black playing Coach K and Vince Vaugh as Wellman. The only comedic actor I know of skilled enough to pull off a complicated part like [Redacted] would James Franco. Think of the parallels between 127 hours and the elevator story.

So, bzz worked for Wake for 3 years, so now his dgt is eligible for tuition concession for her 1-year-grad program. Since bzz has only raked in about 4 mil, I guess that's why he hangs around. He's smart like that, I bet.

So, bzz worked for Wake for 3 years, so now his dgt is eligible for tuition concession for her 1-year-grad program. Since bzz has only raked in about 4 mil, I guess that's why he hangs around. He's smart like that, I bet.

Actually tuition concession only applies to undergrads ... she does not qualify as a grad student. But it will be her last year at Wake.

Back