• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why would [Redacted] even want to be here????

She was in the Master of Management program. What happened?

Let's just say.. Hypothetically.. That during the horrific storms in the fall, someone might have been on the elevator leaving the completely empty facility, alone, late at night, when a very timely power outage occurred stopping the elevator between floors. That someone then proceeded to remain stuck for several hours without calling for help due to an honest fear that telling anyone on campus that [insert name] needed help would actually reduce the likelihood of someone coming to assist.

LOL

does the maintenance guy who keeps tossing the power when bz is in the elevator post on here? out yourself!

The saddest part about that Bz elevator story is that he was apparently the last person in the facility, leaving late at night. What was doing there so late? Just working? It's always said that coaches work about as hard as any employee anywhere, but it must doubly suck to work so hard and suck at the same time.

Someone this week said Bz at the presser was like Christopher Guest in a college basketball mockumentary. I liked that one.

Someone this week said Bz at the presser was like Christopher Guest in a college basketball mockumentary. I liked that one.

28qzrlt.jpg

We have become the Spinal Tap of college sports. That's why when Iona ripped off 48 points in the first half against us, Buzz could look at our team and say: "This one goes to 11."

Did Bz poop in the elevator?

I think by this point we all know the guy can't produce if he isn't at home.

Seriously, if that story is 5% true, I'm sad for the person. You only get so many days on Earth, and he'd rather be trapped in an elevator than call for help. Genuinely a sad story.

You have to BOO him directly.

Not the players.

HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW WE DON'T LIKE HIM!?

He doesn't surf "the internet". He doesn't read the paper or look at billboards. He doesn't watch TV. He doesn't have a radio show that allows questions from the same people that donate to support his salary. When he eats out he literally hides his face and sits in the corner, wearing a baseball cap and doesn't look up at all (witnessed to on his first hand). Wellman has convinced him he's a great coach and loved by the school. His players take his back for some odd reason. Dan the donut man will not consistently ask him the real tough questions. The guy is sheltered beyond belief and is collecting a massive paycheck. No wonder he's riding this out while the Wellman gravy train is rolling full steam ahead.

Say what you will about Bz, but his persistent proximity to rock bottom becomes advantageous when trapped on an elevator.

Reactions: TBR
Back