• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wiccans claim Halloween is "bigotry"

Hey Chic, I forgot what you told us about your Wiccan "magic sex", could you explain that to us again?

jokes aside, i'd be totally interested in a AMA about wicca with chic

somebody needs to start this AMA series off

I have work to do, but I keep checking this thread in hopes that Chic will respond and tell us more about the magic sex. I guess I'll have to check again after work.

she sounds cooler than your typical Christian or Jewish girl blah blah

boooor-iiing

Wait, Chic worships Satan? And she's pregs. Holy shit, the Antichrist is among us...

I see the offensiveness of Halloween witches to practitioners of Wicca being similar to a Catholic being offended by a caricature of a priest molesting a kid costume. There is a difference in acknowledging how something could be offensive and banning that something.

See, that's silly, because Halloween is a Christian holiday.

Also, the pentangle is totally the sign of the virgin mary and the five wounds of Christ. I always laugh when I see noob metal-heads and Pagans rocking these sweet Christian symbols. Think Pagans have pretty much appropriated this one though, because I remember reading that soldiers' families can have them engraved on tombstones at Arlington.

man brasky really is the worst. it's pretty impressive.

man brasky really is the worst. it's pretty impressive.

Coming from one of the youngest and whitest members of the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, I'll take it.

Anyways I'm off to celebrate Halloween by getting drunk and trying to see boobies, suck it Wicca.

Coming from one of the youngest and whitest members of the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, I'll take it.

Anyways I'm off to celebrate Halloween by getting drunk and trying to see boobies, suck it Wicca.

We're doing 6th street West to East. If you get off of Rainey, let me know.

I am too busy having magic sex for this thread. Get back to you later...

jokes aside, i'd be totally interested in a AMA about wicca with chic

I'd totally be willing, as long as it's understood that I am not technically a Wiccan but a broader and more generic Pagan. Though I could probably still answer any questions...

I'd totally be willing, as long as it's understood that I am not technically a Wiccan but a broader and more generic Pagan. Though I could probably still answer any questions...

Start the thread! It will make the time go by so fast today.

Back