• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Buzz be back for a year 5?

Is Ronnie bringing back his best bud buzz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No problem. I think we're all just ready for this nightmare to be over.

BracesDeaconess:

When considering ANYone who Wellman would approach, they HAVE to have private institution coaching experience. The difference between how things are done in Enormous State University vs. a Private School are huge and not something a coach needs to get bogged down into when they first get on the job.

I wish Shaka Smart would not be brought up. He is not coming here -- forget it, guys.

Agree whoever it is must be squeaky clean. Hard to find some of those who are also successful.

I love Mark Few, but he is a west coast guy who would never fit here. We need to look at other smaller private schools' coaches to be realistic.

And, as much as I think Bz has done some REALLY good things since he has been here, I do not think that he will continue unless we win the ACC tourney and go to the NCAAs. Just hope whoever Wellman picks will energize and get these guys to buy in to the new system. Feel Rusty and Chill will be "demoted" again to "special assistants to Ron Wellman" unless the new guy feels they can be DBO or something else. Battle will be picked up by a mid-major as a head coach.

But I have my ACC tourney tix and look forward to the culmination of the season, whatever happens.

While I understand the private school experience argument to some extent for football and even baseball, but to have that as a requirement for basketball just seems needlessly limiting. If Gregg Marshall did not have assistant experience at Randolph Macon and Belmont Abbey, we would seriously not consider him? That's ridiculous.

Oh...

And am I the only one who reads the Braces posts and wonders why I invest any emotional energy into giving a shit about my alma mater at all?

There should be an option that says "I sure as shit hope not but with Wellman you never know."

This. But in the meantime and because I'm so fucking jaded, I voted yes. Just trying to get ready for the bottom to continue to drop out.

Oh...

And am I the only one who reads the Braces posts and wonders why I invest any emotional energy into giving a shit about my alma mater at all?

You're getting hung up too much on Cuntwithakeyboard. She needs to go to a SigEp kegger and get trainfucked.

Where is Bzzz's private experience? AFA and Colorado are public. He wasn't in charge at Northwestern and that was a long time ago.

I have a tough time understanding how people can follow sports teams for motivations other than to see them win and build toward championships.

I have a tough time understanding how people can follow sports teams for motivations other than to see them win and build toward championships.

My guess is braces is no hottie

She loves the attention and feeling important

The future of WF basketball:

I think I see Moonz in the stands.

Has it been proven before whether Braces knows what she is talking about? I know she is literally insane for the most part but does she have some deep connection the athletic department, or does she largely speak out of her rear end?

Back