• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we be Better or Worse next year?

Will we be Better or Worse next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coron has been huge for us this season, but its not like it was expected for him to have this much of an impact. I could be wrong, but I think I remember that a lot of posters were doubting his ability to be able to get a shot off in ACC play.

Coron has been huge for us this season, but its not like it was expected for him to have this much of an impact. I could be wrong, but I think I remember that a lot of posters were doubting his ability to be able to get a shot off in ACC play.

Which would explain why most people thought we would finish outside the KP top 100.

RC has been killing it the last few days.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting win shares. I think Devin may have more impact on success while also having more impact on failure. Perhaps it would make more sense broken into win shares and loss shares. Devin is more important to the team overall. Coron provides an added boost to win close games.

Back