• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Dayton?

Will Wake beat Dayton?

• Yes

Votes: 79 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 54 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deacs win. Chase Fisher starting to feel his oats. Fields playing well, contributing. Carson, CJ, Nikita and Travis just continue to be their hard working, under-appreciated selves.

"Lunch pail" win. Just good basketball.

Deacs win 71-66, largely as a result of outscoring Dayton from the FT line.

I love the optimism. Sincerely.

We lose by 10. We can't rebound. They can.

The comments made in their blog about them being a strong rebounding team has me concerned...but I still think we win...barely

They're above average on the offensive side of the glass and they're average on the defensive boards. They don't have too much height and I don't see Wake outrebounding more than 3 teams this year so I really don't care too much about boards other than making sure we get more than two dozen a game.

Yes, in a close contest. Score in the 70s or 80s imo.

I think we'll win, but I think it'll be really close.

68-65 seems about right. Not at all confident in that result, though.

In case anyone cares/didn't know/whatever KenPom has us as a 29% chance to win and Dayton as a 74-68 winner

Like the optimism from Ph. A Ph yes vote surprises me, actually. i'm still going no on this one.

Typical contrarian pessimistic post from TexasDeac10.

:)

I'm hoping yes but this will be the first test against a decent opponent

First time I've "voted" against the Deacs in these things. Hope to be proven wrong.

Hmm... Bzz in a road game (or at least a quasi-road game). Gonna have to go ahead and go with his history and vote NO on this one.

Back