• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Virginia Tech?

Will we beat VPI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not me. Not even sure what a neg rep is. Probably not surprising for a 46 yr old...

he got me too i think he just needs attention because he is locked in his mom's basement eating cheetos all day

VT finally switched to a message board format with a topic view this week. Maybe UVa will ditch their mid-1990's technology and follow suit.

I just checked out their boards on the OS. Has anyone else noticed that VT's football recruiting doesn't really look much better than ours? I honestly figured they would be signing several 4* guys, maybe even a 5* or two. Are we stepping forward? Or is VT stepping back?

I just checked out their boards on the OS. Has anyone else noticed that VT's football recruiting doesn't really look much better than ours? I honestly figured they would be signing several 4* guys, maybe even a 5* or two. Are we stepping forward? Or is VT stepping back?

Neither, VT does not bring in 4 and 5 star recruits like you might expect them to.

Back