• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Virginia Tech?

Will we beat VPI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the people who are voting yes now. It was 21 yes votes before the game started.

Voted no, thought we'd lose a close one, feels sweet as shit to be wrong. Love beating VT in anything.

I didn't vote but I didn't think we would win. Figured we would lose a tight one.

I voted yes a few days ago.............and I still think we'll win this game.
Feeling real good about it.

We are going to be the reason Seth Greenberg again gets rejected come March.

Didn't vote but I would have said no.

This is the first time I have seen us beat VT in a revenue sport.

Didn't vote but I would have said no.

This is the first time I have seen us beat VT in a revenue sport.

You didn't see what was arguably Ish's greatest moment when he iced VT on that pull-up fifteen foot buzzer beater two years ago?

You didn't see what was arguably Ish's greatest moment when he iced VT on that pull-up fifteen foot buzzer beater two years ago?

Uh, that didn't happen. Not sure what you're talking about. I started watching Wake in 2008. They beat us at home that year, away the next, and twice last year.

Uh, that didn't happen. Not sure what you're talking about. I started watching Wake in 2008. They beat us at home that year, away the next, and twice last year.

I was at this game. I'll never forget it... Clearly, one of Ish's greatest moment as a Deac.

I guess you weren't watching carefully enough.

it definitely happened i think it was winter of 2007 though

Back