• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford

Not sure why this discussion is still going, but it's not an option. You get waived by your team (i.e. the Rams) and you get claimed by another team, you have to go play for them. It's not a tryout. You are not a free agent. You can try to hold out or refuse to sign, but that's gonna end poorly for a PS player and not help your reputation with any team. Also, once you're on a Practice Squad, you can be claimed by any team at any point and added to their 53-man roster. You don't get to control it.

It’s almost as if they work for the NFL not one organization.

Hey I know its been a lifelong dream of your's to make an NFL roster, and I am offering you a roster spot with a huge yearly salary.

No thanks, I am good on the Rams practice squad.

Looks like Brandon Allen started and threw 2 picks. Wolford took over and threw 2 TDs.

Jags QB looked like hot garbage. That’d be a nice storyline.

Both of wofford's touchdown passes last night were beautiful. I can't believe that he can't find somewhere to stick on as a number 3

Both of wofford's touchdown passes last night were beautiful. I can't believe that he can't find somewhere to stick on as a number 3

And Will Grier will waste a roster spot as the Panthers number 3 and could not make those passes if they gave him a basket of footballs.

So, looking like practice squad is as bad as he could do now. If not for the Rams, somebody would surely pick him up.

Of course we were rooting for both Proehl and Bachman but since one had to go I’m glad they kept our Deacon!

Colburn cut. Think they have 19 more cuts to go. Nice to see Bachman ahead of Proehl.

Got a kick out of this.

de357d2cdaa3da7f809352119ff1e022.jpg

Back