• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women are insane

We need pics. There's no way around it. We gotta know what this dude is dealing with to give any kind of advice.

Otherwise, just Next her. A lot of other fish in the ocean.

Wait, was this the pic that she posted on FB?

tumblr_mm5kp2scqz1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg

We need pics. There's no way around it. We gotta know what this dude is dealing with to give any kind of advice.

Otherwise, just Next her. A lot of other fish in the ocean.

Nah, looks don't matter. Dude, here it is.... Women are crazy. There is no way around it. Good looking, ugly, fat, skinny, black, white, tall, short.....CRAZY! All of them, every last one of them. Keep in mind, Carmen Electra has been married 3 times..... Yes, that's right, this smoking hot chick has had a guy say 'I don't care how hot you are, I'm out..." , MULTIPLE TIMES
Run, don't walk, away. quickly. She will call you in a week asking for a 'date'....lock it up.

I just don't get posting a picture of them kissing on Facebook. How can that be appropriate especially in the early stage of a relationship?

Because crazy dude is attracted to crazy chick?

Nah, looks don't matter. Dude, here it is.... Women are crazy. There is no way around it. Good looking, ugly, fat, skinny, black, white, tall, short.....CRAZY! All of them, every last one of them. Keep in mind, Carmen Electra has been married 3 times..... Yes, that's right, this smoking hot chick has had a guy say 'I don't care how hot you are, I'm out..." , MULTIPLE TIMES
Run, don't walk, away. quickly. She will call you in a week asking for a 'date'....lock it up.

You and greekdeac2011 are living proof that it ain't just women who are crazy.

I don't even know how to change my avatar...

That's just a shitty excuse...you aren't even trying.

If you're really interested in it, you can figure it out in about five seconds. I'll give you step one: go to the OGBoard.com forum listing.

This thread is awesome. Greekdeac you sound like pretty solid yet confused Bro. I'd love to see a pic of this broad for starters. Secondly, someone nailed it earlier. You live in a College town by the beach. No need to worry about this girl in the least. If a girl wants to play games let her play them by herself.

I did not agree to meet her. I won't even be in town. Since this story has caught fire I figure I would keep y'all updated and to keep the comments rolling in...

But y'all are right. She just wants to string me along for some unknown reason. She even left town a week early and told me that too, like I would care.

And as for pictures, it depends much she pisses me off...:p

Sent from my iPhone

I did not agree to meet her. I won't even be in town. Since this story has caught fire I figure I would keep y'all updated and to keep the comments rolling in...

But y'all are right. She just wants to string me along for some unknown reason. She even left town a week early and told me that too, like I would care.

And as for pictures, it depends much she pisses me off...:p

Sent from my iPhone

That's not how it works around here, unless you're throwing your hat in the ring early for WPT 2014

Back