• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women are insane

No, really. I just enjoyed our friendship. She's never even been in a real relationship and I hardly want to be the first. That would be a disaster. I am not interested in dating now, and she was just someone I could have fun with without any responsibilities otherwise.

And I haven't really given her a deadline - I merely told her I was not going to go along with some silly restricted friendship off that one night. She said she doesn't know any other way to stop all the questions. I told her I was fine with whatever she wanted but she better not expect me to break my neck to hang out with our nonexistent mutual friends in groups, but to let me know if she was set on it. That's where we left it.

I guess I wasn't clear about it. I really didn't give her some ultimatum. If she doesn't respond, whatever, I'll see her when I see her.

WTF!

tumblr_m7n9y4VJhc1rvvt9fo1_500.jpg

This thread is devolving rapidly - dude, your avatar is of your old girlfriend?

Someone needs to warn current 'friend' to run far away before she becomes a skin suit.

I don't even know how to change my avatar...

At any rate, she called me yesterday and wanted to get together and "talk" in 2 weeks when she comes back to CHS to visit. No clue why.

I don't even know how to change my avatar...

At any rate, she called me yesterday and wanted to get together and "talk" in 2 weeks when she comes back to CHS to visit. No clue why.

Because she wants to string you along and give you just enough attention that you are lapping at her feet so that she can enjoy the feeling of someone liking her and pursuing her.

You need to have the upper hand to keep tagging it. This dude DEFINITELY does not have the upper hand.

you guys are way off base. You can absolutely tag a girl who's posting pictures of you kissing on facebook, she's just making him go through some hoops for some unknown reason.

Ya know how you get the hand back? de-tag yourself from the photo.

I just don't get posting a picture of them kissing on Facebook. How can that be appropriate especially in the early stage of a relationship?

you guys are way off base. You can absolutely tag a girl who's posting pictures of you kissing on facebook, she's just making him go through some hoops for some unknown reason.

I agree there are ways to get the hand back.

I just don't think this dude is going to get the hand back.

going through hoops = n00b

Back