• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women are insane

also anytime anyone says "i am not looking for a relationship right now" is pretty much BS. you're not looking for a relationship right now with her. or maybe you are and you don't realize it/want to admit it? idk. shiz like that confuses me.

i say go for all or nothing at this point.

I get it. I am just going to let this go. Things were going better when I acted like I didn't care anyway. I expect the more I act like I care, the worse it will get.

also anytime anyone says "i am not looking for a relationship right now" is pretty much BS. you're not looking for a relationship right now with her. or maybe you are and you don't realize it/want to admit it? idk. shiz like that confuses me.

exactly. this is what's confusing me. there is always an implied "with you" at the end of the line about "i'm not looking for a relationship." and yet the OP seems so upset that she doesn't want to hang out solo, so it seems like he legitimately does like her. you either want to hang out or you don't. make a decision.

exactly. this is what's confusing me. there is always an implied "with you" at the end of the line about "i'm not looking for a relationship." and yet the OP seems so upset that she doesn't want to hang out solo, so it seems like he legitimately does like her. you either want to hang out or you don't. make a decision.

This. Methinks greekdeac2011 doth protest too much.

It's not the solo deal really. We never hung out in any other way but solo. So basically, if we don't hang out solo, we just won't see each other anymore. Otherwise I'd be fine with hanging out in groups.

I get it. I am just going to let this go. Things were going better when I acted like I didn't care anyway. I expect the more I act like I care, the worse it will get.

you aren't going to let this go.

Congratulations. You've figure out women in their 20s. They recruit one and dones like Calipari and complain about culture like Bz.

This is an amazing post.

This is incorrect if you're talking about guys. There are plenty of reasons a guy isn't looking for a relationship in general.

Helton's story reminds me of one that happened to a buddy of mine several years ago.

My buddy ran into his unicorn from his frat days at UF at a young professional group in town. She had moved to town and started B-school the semester before and was trying to get established in town. She remembered him and they started dating soon there after. Really sweet girl. I had a blast hanging out with her whenever we were in groups. He was really into her and it seemed to get serious pretty quickly. They had been dating for 2 months or and she went on Spring Break with some friends. I went out on St. Patrick's Day with him on the Friday at the end of the break. He was excited for her to come back and feeling really good about the future. He never heard from her again.

you aren't going to let this go.

In the near term I am. She'll come around eventually. There is really no benefit to me to go for it. It will just make things worse, and since we're both at USC law, and in the same class next year, I really don't want to make things terribly awkward.

His avatar looks like one of the backup band guys from The Wedding Singer.

In the near term I am. She'll come around eventually. There is really no benefit to me to go for it. It will just make things worse, and since we're both at USC law, and in the same class next year, I really don't want to make things terribly awkward.

RidingDeac?

your avatar is your ex. you won't be letting shit go.

Kim and I are always in therapy. I think the only way for you to get closure with avatar girl is to post all of the nude photos you have of her on the boards.

It will act as psychological cleansing for you. You will be able to move on and replace your current avatar with a picture of this latest babe.

Somebody page Boogity, I think he's an expert on this sort of thing with the emos.

Disappointed there hasn't been a parody thread called Men Are Insane started by either greekdeac's current friend with benefits or by his ex.

Back