• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Womens ACC Tournament: Wake Loses in Semis

We play at 1:30 tomorrow. I think I'm gonna head to Greensboro instead of watching the men's game. Anyone who can go please go and support the Deacs

Well we lost in Charlottesville by 6 and in College Park by 30.

Go Hoos.

No way we make the NCAA's. A 90 rpi going into tonights game. Two more wins will get us in though.

We play at 1:30 tomorrow. I think I'm gonna head to Greensboro instead of watching the men's game. Anyone who can go please go and support the Deacs

In with at least 4. Went to our first round game last night and the girls played out of their minds. I highly recommend checking it out and I'm one who was never fond (to say the least) of Women's basketball. If nothing else, watching 110% effort from everyone on the court is refreshing

Great win, Huge win for the Lady Deacs.

Hope we have a good turnout in Greensboro tomorrow to cheer them on.

Really enjoyed watching them play...........and hung in there after giving up a 15 point lead.
Love the strong finish

Back