• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group D Discussion (CRC, ENG, ITA, URU)

This angle is the clearest I've seen. Removes any and all doubt about what happened.

phdzcy.gif

I can't believe we've all missed the most important part about the Suarez bite.

FORLAN COMING BACK BITCHES!

This angle is the clearest I've seen. Removes any and all doubt about what happened.

phdzcy.gif

From the other angle, I thought he first incidentally bumped into Chiellini's shoulder and after the bump, went for the bite. This angle shows mouth open, ready for a bite before any contact. When would FIFA make a decision on this? Uruguay/Columbia match is when - Saturday?

I'd expect a decision on Thursday in order to let Uruguay know the situation at least 24 hours in advance of their match. Let them get in a training session with whatever new lineup they want to work out with him being suspended.

I'm not sure what the exact regulations exist for the disciplinary committee but I'd think they would like to immediately suspend him for the rest of the WC(or the next game at minimum) then allow themselves the ability to extend the ban pending further review to allow for the full disciplinary process.

When is Suarez going to provoke the wrong person and that person snaps to the point of bashing in his head or breaking his leg?

My baby takes the morning train...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

By the way, I just read through the last 25 pages of the Kanhoji thread. Holy shit, someone please tell me this guy is a parody

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

According to multiple media outlets the maximum punishment FIFA can assess is a 2 year ban. If it were up to me I'd levy a 1 year all competition ban with career long probation that results in a lifetime ban should there be another offense.

Also special recognition is deserved for Jon Champion for his call in stoppage time, "Luis Suarez made a three course meal out of that challenge." I didn't notice it until the EsPNFC highlights and it was spectacular.

Imagine the controversy if a penalty kick had been called for the retaliatory elbow after the bite went unnoticed.

Back