• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group E Discussion (ECU, FRA, HON, SWI)

Bob Bradley would've been siiiiiiick at this tourney with all these comebacks

Fun game to watch and too bad for Ecuador. But neither team was overly impressive. France has to love this draw.

MOTM is the referee for playing the advantage instead of blowing the whistle

Agree. I don't watch nearly as much soccer as you all do. I thought that last stretch was brilliant work by the referee. Great no call and great play on. Don't let the players use you to slow down play.

no replays, but looked like that goal in stoppage time may have been offsides.

I thought he was onside but it was close and I would like to see a replay from a good angle

Yeah I think this group is pretty "meh." Not as bad as the last group, but still pretty meh.

Hopefully, the only contest France wins today is best national anthem.

I have so many works to do but I can't pull myself away from the TV. If I dont lose my job over the next month it will be a miracle.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

101greatgoals has the winner up - if is from a trailing angle but he looks offside

I have so many works to do but I can't pull myself away from the TV. If I dont lose my job over the next month it will be a miracle.

I might be on the pathway to divorce because of all the footy on TV.

FWIW I'm watching in Germany (don't ask) and the commentators here are all over the SUI goal that was waived off saying there is no way whatsoever it was offside. i guess maybe it evened out in the end? They didn't have a good replay of the last goal.

I might be on the pathway to divorce because of all the footy on TV.
I hope my neighbors understand that I'm just trying to duplicate the Amazon rainforest in my own backyard

I read on Twitter that De Gea is out of the WC?

FWIW I'm watching in Germany (don't ask) and the commentators here are all over the SUI goal that was waived off saying there is no way whatsoever it was offside. i guess maybe it evened out in the end? They didn't have a good replay of the last goal.

Yeah that goal shouldn't have been disallowed. Tough call for the linesman with the dummy and the deflection so I can understand missing that one. Aside from the disastrous reffing in the group A games the refs have been quite good.

Back