• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group F Discussion (ARG, BOS, IRA, NIG)

That looked closer than they admit.

I think Di Maria has touched the ball twice the whole game. This is just a cluster of a game in the midfield. BORING.

2zs2rkm.jpg

Bosnia will open it up in the 2nd half. Patience is a virtue.

Can anybody explain to me why Rojo is valued and coveted in the transfer market? Every time I've seen him I've been unimpressed. Mistake waiting to happen and not even that good going forward. What is the appeal?

Can anybody explain to me why Rojo is valued and coveted in the transfer market? Every time I've seen him I've been unimpressed. Mistake waiting to happen and not even that good going forward. What is the appeal?

He is big and fast and good in the air. And he is more skilled on the ball than you think. He obviously isn't ubber quick though.

Argentina is 26-1-0 when leading at half in WC history.

FOUR-THREE. Historic.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Salihovic was going to be one to watch for Bosnia this world cup.

I took him in fantasy because of that (though a little earlier than I wanted due to auto-pick)...hope he gets some time on the pitch

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Salihovic was going to be one to watch for Bosnia this world cup.

I took him in fantasy because of that (though a little earlier than I wanted due to auto-pick)...hope he gets some time on the pitch

His problem consists of Misimovic and Pjanic...two guys that are similar, but better players. His best chance of playing was sliding back to LB and contribute to the attack that way. Didn't happen today, but their coach might decide he is worth that risk if they end up losing this game and need maximum points versus Nigeria and Iran.

If Salihovic does play, his left foot is an absolute weapon from any free kick 35 yards and in.

i've gotta admit guys, i hear all this hype about messi and the 5-7 times i've seen him play he hasn't done shit

ronaldo on the other hand rips it up every single time i've seen him play

pure anecdotal, but for a soccer noob i do wonder when i'll get to see the messi hype

Back