• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

Anyone know anything about the Serbia referee, Milorad Mazic? Any chance he enjoys tossing around cards like they're candy?

Interesting German lineup. Özil moved out to the left? 3 DM's? 4 CB's?

Boateng is being given job of staying with Ronaldo all game according to Löw earlier this week.

I know nothing about Howedes but that German lineup is stacked. Ready for some Fußball!

What is better for our odds to make it out of the group in game 1 - 3 pts for Germany, or draw? Portugal 3 points has to be the worst result

The only answer is ze Germans getting 3 points. And beating Portugal by multiple goals, in case of tie breaks, and stomping Ronaldo's left leg in the process, since that Ghanaian witch doctor fell asleep at the wheel. We want ze Germans to take away Portugal's will to live.

Interesting German lineup. Özil moved out to the left? 3 DM's? 4 CB's?

Boateng is being given job of staying with Ronaldo all game according to Löw earlier this week.

3 DMs, 4 CBs, and a false 9. Jogi Low all about that catenaccio.

LOL, you guys. I'll probably go URINATE on London Bridge tonight, just to laugh at England for last World Cup.

Also, Wales is American as shit. They hate the English and love us. Also, to get real historical on y'all, the Welsh are the displaced Britons, who, if you want to turn against your Anglo-Saxon [read: GERMAN(ic)] roots, are the REAL AMERICAN FOREFATHERS.

Wales may be the worst country I've ever been to.

This should be a neg but I'll let it slide today.

In other news, Hooligan's has $3 Budweiser 16oz cans all day because Fuck Ghana. I wonder what time I'll need to get there for a decent spot.

Ok, dilemma. It's 11:33pm here. I need to go to sleep, but I'm hyped up about the US game...which doesn't start until 6:00am tomorrow. How the crap am I supposed to fall asleep right now, wake up early, and function at work tomorrow?

5-0 Deutschland would be nice. If a drubbing isn't meant to be, a draw would be okay.

Ok, dilemma. It's 11:33pm here. I need to go to sleep, but I'm hyped up about the US game...which doesn't start until 6:00am tomorrow. How the crap am I supposed to fall asleep right now, wake up early, and function at work tomorrow?

Cocaine

It doesn't matter what the formation is listed as. Miroslav Klose will be the scoring all the goals.

Germany XI: Neuer; Boateng, Hummels, Mertesacker, Howedes; Khedira, Kroos, Lahm; Muller, Ozil, Gotze

Portugal XI: Patricio; Pereira, Pepe, Alves, Coentrao; Moutinho, Meireles, Veloso; Ronaldo, Nani, Almeida

3 DMs, 4 CBs, and a false 9. Jogi Low all about that catenaccio.

Team sheet lists Ozil as a MF, Muller and Gotze as FWs so it may be more like a 4-3-1-2 if you go by that.

It doesn't matter what the formation is listed as. Miroslav Klose will be the scoring all the goals.

Where is Diego to comment on his first round pick? Haha it just gets funnier

Back