• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Knockout Rounds Thread (USMNT THREAD!) (nwt)

I know I'm not a soccer fan, but I bet of other Americans would agree with what I'm about to say. No team that doesn't score in the semi-finals or the finals deserves even to be in overtime much less have a chance to a championship in any sport.

nobody agrees with what you say

I know I'm not a soccer fan, but I bet of other Americans would agree with what I'm about to say. No team that doesn't score in the semi-finals or the finals deserves even to be in overtime much less have a chance to a championship in any sport.

Great, then STFU, no one cares what you think.

Getting beat at the near post is similar to letting a guy drive baseline on you. That was just a technically perfect chest to volley far post.

Thanks

Have we discussed how absurd it is that Messi won the Golden Ball?
And I like Messi a lot.

Messi won the Golden Ball? What?! He didn't score a single goal in the knockout rounds!

I don't even think he was Argentina's best player this World Cup, that was Mascherano.

Robben, James Rodriguez, and Muller were far more deserving. What a joke.

James or Muller.....there really is no other acceptable option.

If it makes you guys feel any better it was clear he wanted no part of that award.

Do you have to make the semis to win an award? Cause I'dve gone Hames and Navas meself

Do you have to make the semis to win an award? Cause I'dve gone Hames and Navas meself

you don't "have" to, but nobody has ever won it without getting to the semifinals before.

GKs win their own award separate from the field players -- Golden Gloves. Neuer won that for this tournament, Navas was nominated tho.

If it makes you guys feel any better it was clear he wanted no part of that award.

Bsdmd7eCIAAYPiU.jpg

You are impossibly stupid.

God, I nearly forgot that Germany didn't even have their most talented player at this World Cup. Scary.

BsdmoeDCEAE9LtC.jpg

Back