• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wyndham Championship

Reifers watch: He's battled back with 3 birdies and sits at +1 with 2 holes to go. Probably needs to finish birdie-birdie to make the cut.

Bogeyed 17. Bummer.

He'll have to go to Q school just to fight for a card on the Web.com tour next year.

Who the hell is Patrick Reed? Leading in the clubhouse at -11 with a 64 today.

Who the hell is Patrick Reed? Leading in the clubhouse at -11 with a 64 today.

Really good 2nd year player. He monday qualified for something like a half dozen events last year and played his way onto the tour.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see him break through and win.

Really good 2nd year player. He monday qualified for something like a half dozen events last year and played his way onto the tour.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see him break through and win.

Is he the kid from California - UCLA maybe? I guess I could google him, couldn't I...

His tiny (and cute) wife caddies for him:
170249851-patrick-reed-walks-up-the-18th-fairway-gettyimages.jpg

His tiny (and cute) wife caddies for him:
170249851-patrick-reed-walks-up-the-18th-fairway-gettyimages.jpg

Was also having trouble placing him till you mentioned this. First time I saw them I was unsure whether she or the bag weighed more. She is tiny and cute.

I think he's a lock for a full tour card. He's got 4 top tens this year and is 78th in the FedEx. I don't think he could drop out of the top 125 if he tried.

Played at Augusta State, I believe. Won at least one, and possibly two national titles there.

What's the deal with Time-Warner and the Golf Channel?

The Golf Channel has not been on since the beginning of the Wyndham. At least not where I am.

Any more so or worse than Webb, Bubba, Crane, Fowler, Cink, Byrd, Mahan...?

Johnson seems to keep his views pretty much to himself unlike some of those other guys. He gave my son his ball walking off a green at GSO a couple of years ago, which was cool. Marked it with a cross.

Back