• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survivor League 2012

fucking Dallas...can't count on them for anything!!!

at least i am still in my other league.

NYG was a similarly favored team last year against Seattle at home which took me out. I learned my lesson and avoided NE this week, squeaked by with the Giants

5 players left out of the 73 or so that started.

The crazy thing is thats worse than everyone just randomly picking teams for 3 weeks.

Detroit? Pittsburgh? Indy?

Good lord, no wonder there are just 5 people left.

Detroit? Pittsburgh? Indy?

Good lord, no wonder there are just 5 people left.
8 favorites lost this week, including San Francisco, New Orleans, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Not really a surprise so many people got bounced.

73 people in the league...we were all in for $100 right? I am fine splitting the $7300 five ways.....$1460 a piece amirite? My mighty schedule of Detroit (1-2), Cincinnati (2-1), and Chicago (2-1) was a no brainer. Almost went Indy this past week but at the last minute went with Chicago. This has been a crazy survival season. Whoever is the treasurer let me know, and I will send you an address to send me my check.

3 of us left now.

Deachead
Wrangor
TWDeac

Atlanta tried their hardest to fuck up my pick.

Congrats to Deachead - he's the winner this year.

Wrangor went out when SF tied

That's me....I'm just pissed there was no money on this, coulda made some major cash

Congrats DeacMan. Akers with a missed 42 yarded killed me.

Back