• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survivor League 2012

I went with NE as well so if they lose I guess the majority will be out.

prepare for over half the league to go down including myself lol.

It's far from over, but Arizona has been hanging tough and leading most of the day.

a blocked punt at the 10 gave them the go ahead td.

I just had a terrible feeling about following the herd this week, but I did it anyway.

Last edited:
I think it was a safe pick at 12:59 PM today. I was pretty close to picking Oakland and they're losing too, so I don't feel so bad.

Lol of course I forget to put an entry in this week :rulz:

Hey, I made it one week later than last year. It's what I get for hoping the Patriots win a game. Fate smote me.

At my buddies pub, they have a 400 person, $100 each survivor pool. Last week 34 people lost on the Saints. This week I was told they think about 350 of the remaining 366 players had the Pats. There could be less than twenty people (maybe even less than ten) left for the $40,000 prize.

Sorry to see all you guys get knocked out.....one step closer to the grand prize....that Wake coffee mug is mine.

anyone want to do a losers survivor league lol

Back