• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survivor League 2012

Bump. Lots of picks for Chicago, Houston, and Detroit. A few people forgot to submit.

Picked Philly over Cleveland. I think they'll pull it out.

I went with Chicago I hope they hold on.

Are the Lions really going to blow this?

I see Stafford has thrown plenty of picks...

DAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS

You can lose the rest of your games as far as I care.

DAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS

You can lose the rest of your games as far as I care.

I think this is the best Bears team since the mid 80s. I picked GB to go to the SB, but they'd be my 2nd choice from the NFC.

And I'm just about done in this survivor league.

NO knocked out a few people along with the folks who didn't submit.

About 85% live to see week 2.

Next week is kinda tough. Anybody leaning any particular way? Since nothing really stands out for me, I might go for broke and go Bills or Raiders and get a couple high risk teams out of the way.

I'm taking New England. Maybe a waste of a good team, but I haven't seen week 3 in several years. I'll take what I can get.

Leaning towards the Raiders over the Dolphins. I know they're playing on the east coast after a short week, but I think Miami will be awful this year, especially after Hard Knocks and their performance last week. Anyone else?

NE... I always take home teams if possible and play it as safe as possible for the first 3-4 weeks until I know more about the rest of the teams. Then I hunt for bad teams on the road to pick against more than anything.

gg PhDeac and everyone else who forgot to submit. Switched from Oakland to the Pats at the last second so we'll see how that goes

Back