• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOUR 2-1 Demon Deacons @ Clemson Prediction Thread

Chase gets extra playing time tonight & finds his zone, drains 5 3's before halftime and leads Wake to 20 pt win.

Crap, who am I kidding?
CU 72
WF 61

We have more talented skill players than Clemson, it's true. But we don't tend to win our games on skill. We win on hustle. We likely won't outhustle Clemson cause that's their MO too. We could win, but we'll need to hit our freethrows much better, not turn the ball over, and hope not to be hammered in the paint. No prediction, just a tough game, and a good win if we can pull it off.

I think Brownell is the better coach, but I think we have better talent, at least offensively. Pretty much a push, and I'd give either team at home a 4 point or so advantage, so Clemson 61-57.

We have better players, but our coach is going to lose it in SC today.

We have better players, so if we outrebound Clemson, shoot better than Clemson, get to the line more than Clemson, create more steals than Clemson, have fewer turnovers than Clemson and play better defense than Clemson we might win.

We're down by 15 with 5:30 to go. The [Redacted] effect...

So wait, we only scored 44 points? I thought our high octane offenses were good for 60 minimum !!

Back