• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOUR 2-1 Demon Deacons @ Clemson Prediction Thread

We have more talented skill players than Clemson, it's true. But we don't tend to win our games on skill. We win on hustle. We likely won't outhustle Clemson cause that's their MO too. We could win, but we'll need to hit our freethrows much better, not turn the ball over, and hope not to be hammered in the paint. No prediction, just a tough game, and a good win if we can pull it off.

God, I love reading Fusiondad posts......he has to be a Clemson grad......always makes us look awesome.

I think we win by double digits as CJ continues to go off.

We have better players, but our coach is going to lose it in SC today.

Wake needs to run and push tempo. Wake has actually out benched a few teams this year and that can certainly be done to Klempsum.

Hope I'm wrong, especially since I'm headed that way, but I think this has the potential to be a really tough one for us. Clemson gets big games from Booker and Jennings and we're a little overconfident and go cold on the road. Clemson wins 65-52

This could be a down game for the freshmen after a couple of high games. I think we will keep it close late and maybe have a shot to win but drop it 62-60

We have better players, so if we outrebound Clemson, shoot better than Clemson, get to the line more than Clemson, create more steals than Clemson, have fewer turnovers than Clemson and play better defense than Clemson we might win.

Clemson shot 76% in the 2nd half against UVA. Hope they "shot their wad" and come out stone cold tonight!

Clemson shot 77% in the 2nd half against UVA and still only scored 59 points. That's somewhat strange, even against a defensive-minded team like the Cavaliers.

But UVA takes 30+ seconds on each possession. We don't.

Clemson 64
Wake 59

Winnable. Road games are always tough wins for young teams though, and I have a feeling we will play with them for 37 minutes but come up just short.

Back