• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your favorite bid/boogity/Rico Suave contribution to the boards?

?

• Goth chick

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • "Pokies"

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • People you know named "Jody"

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • What's the blackest thing you've ever done?

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Proliferation of bbd tags

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Weird music threads

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Thinking Brad Stevens is a bad coach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
God, Townie, this picture of you is seriously like the best picture of anyone in the history of pictures. I will never believe you don't look like this all the time.

townie.jpg

Can you carry a gallon of milk or do you have to buy half gallons?

Are we sure that's not Serpico?

original.jpg

God, Townie, this picture of you is seriously like the best picture of anyone in the history of pictures. I will never believe you don't look like this all the time.

townie.jpg

From the neck up, Townie looks like he should weigh 250 pounds.

they're all good, but in my memory it seems like "pokies" was one of the final straws that broke the old boards and led, or at least provided huge moral support, to the mass migration over here. Plus, I like pokies.

they're all good, but in my memory it seems like "pokies" was one of the final straws that broke the old boards and led, or at least provided huge moral support, to the mass migration over here. Plus, I like pokies.

Believe it or not, I think that was BKF, who really got it going on the pokies.

He had a total meltdown when cameltoega deleted his picture.

Believe it or not, I think that was BKF, who really got it going on the pokies.

He had a total meltdown when cameltoega deleted his picture.

Actually BKF was pissed about a picture of a female tennis player being removed from the old sports board because she was poking out (if memory serves me correctly). A few days later, I posted my illustrated pokies treatise on the Quad as my last act before joining this board. Strangely enough, they kept my pictures up on the Quad for several days.

And just for the record, I wasn't responsible for the "proliferation" of the BBD tags. I simply posted "BBD is gay?" a few times, and it caught on like herpes at a Burning Man festival. Then some of the BBD tags became explicit and mean-spirited and I didn't want to be associated with that because it was poor form. I believe I was also the first person to post the "arrogant townie talk" tag, and that caught on with moderate frequency mainly because Townie seemed to like the label.

Tell me someone else remembers this.

Don't remember the redhead, but I remember the Wietard bet/discussion. Bid/boogity/Rico's excellence goes way back. So glad I voted "everything" before reading the thread. Wasn't familiar with a lot of those gems.

Boogity, can you fill in the details on the redhead dancing chick? Be honest, I'm sure she still proudly resides in your spank bank.

Don't remember the redhead, but I remember the Wietard bet/discussion. Bid/boogity/Rico's excellence goes way back. So glad I voted "everything" before reading the thread. Wasn't familiar with a lot of those gems.

Boogity may be everyone's favorite clown but OCHO UNO most definitely welched on that bet.

Back