• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Colorado Fan's take on [Redacted] at Wake

Forget the records. Find me a coach who won't alienate the fans and throw the players under the bus. We would all be more willing to give Bzzz another year if he had come in and engaged the fans, and been more personally accountable for his failings.

Someone posts an opinion that doesn't call for Bz's immediate dismissal and/or execution and he is quickly labeled a "troll', "stupid", "Ron"(aka a "shill" for the AD) or, God forbid, Japanese. Think this is what Dan was talking about in his latest MTOW?

Someone posts an opinion that doesn't call for Bz's immediate dismissal and/or execution and he is quickly labeled a "troll', "stupid", "Ron"(aka a "shill" for the AD) or, God forbid, Japanese. Think this is what Dan was talking about in his latest MTOW?

I don't know but I think he will probably say the opposite in his next MTOW.

at best this is an argument that he would make a great assistant coach somewhere. He's just way over his head here.

at best this is an argument that he would make a great assistant coach somewhere. He's just way over his head here.

I think this is right.
Being a head coach at the college game is as much about personality as anything. Buzz has no personality.

We'll trade [Redacted] and Wellman for Boyle! And we'll add in a player to be named later and cash considerations....we'll even eat part of Bz and Wellman's salaries...

Can we just name Cav and be done with it?

Hahaha. No. This guy was obviously not a CU fan posting over here.

This x 100000000000000

I think this is right.
Being a head coach at the college game is as much about personality as anything. Buzz has no personality.

So we move Bzz to assistant in charge of recruiting and find a real coach to run the show. I can deal with that solution.

+9 wins is not just the result of natural progression; it's also the result of a coaching upgrade. I don't know how a reasonable person can look at Wake's performance this season and look at the trajectory of the program and come to the conclusion that things are on track.

If the OP's comments are sincere then I appreciate them, but I think they are more than a little misguided/ill-informed.

You don't need to be an internet message board genius to figure out that this guy is trolling. His IP address hails from Japan, hence the Japanese post by LK.

I don't really understand how being from Japan makes him an auto-troll. It's not like all Colorado fans are confined to Colorado.

the only thing Tad Boyle winning with Bz's recruits proves is that Tad Boyle knew how to utilize Bz's recruits - nothing more.

I often wonder why Burks leaving after 2 seasons for the Nba is a plus for Bzz but Teague and Johnson leaving early was bad culture under Dino.

great. you're saying he can recruit the foundation for a good team. The issue is that good coaches win the games they are supposed to win. Perhaps we keep [Redacted] as a scout...or a whipping boy.

Back