• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

OH GREAT

MORE non-alums telling us about the Wake Forest way

Meh, I'm sure the doughy LOWF'ers let Hatch's office know that they wouldn't stand for such classlessness at MSD. Hatch had to have a public response to it.

Don't treat everyone like idiots and this doesn't happen again.

Fuck you Hatch and the leprechaun you rode in on.

Just got the e-mail. Go fuck yourself Hatch.

Maybe if Wellman didn't treat the alums and fanbase like idiots for the last 4 years, rolling the quad wouldn't be necessary.

I just hope this period of WF basketball can be forgotten as quickly as possible.

for what it's worth, my uncle (who didn't go to wake and doesn't give two shits about college sports) saw an article on Yahoo's homepage about buzz/quad roll and asked me about it. i gave him an overview about Rolling the quad and the general feelings about buzz. his response "good"

Yeah, anyone reasonable asks what's up and here's the explanation:

We always roll the quad after big wins in sports. We hired the worst basketball coach we've ever had and possibly in our conference's history four years ago and he was finally fired today.

Anytime something doesn't go right we just use the excuse we are above that, or at least we didn't give up the Wake Forest way. There is no Wake Forest way it is just complete made up bullshit its so infuriating. When I was accepted to Wake I didn't sign some form that I will always think of myself as morally superior to others. We are a collection of individuals that came together to attend a place of higher learning, we aren't a fucking church group.

I was against the re-rolling idea until that email from Hatch. Now - go forth, young iconoclasts, roll drunkenly and roll with anger!

I was against the re-rolling idea until that email from Hatch. Now - go forth, young iconoclasts, roll drunkenly and roll with anger!

Yeah the best way to get people to not do something is scold them and tell them not to do it. You know they didn't wanted it rolled yesterday and that's why they sent the police to the quad. Unfortunately for them the media was already there and they couldn't harass and threaten people like they usually do. Instead they had to settle for the morally superior scolding the day after. Which brings the point they haven't learned a thing, we aren't children. We have done nothing wrong, if they can't see why the quad was rolled then they are beyond help and we need a completely new administration both generally and athletically.

Anytime something doesn't go right we just use the excuse we are above that, or at least we didn't give up the Wake Forest way. There is no Wake Forest way it is just complete made up bullshit its so infuriating. When I was accepted to Wake I didn't sign some form that I will always think of myself as morally superior to others. We are a collection of individuals that came together to attend a place of higher learning, we aren't a fucking church group.

Yep. Completely meaningless, a la "historically competitive."

Funny how integrity, honesty, owning up to your decisions, etc., aren't part of TWFW.

my boss said the same thing about seeing the quad rolling on yahoo today, fwiw. The hatch email came out because this shit went NATIONAL.

most impressive thing about Hatch's email is that he didn't accidentally say something about Notre Dame

Back