• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

There's a thread on the Tunnels saying that Trump is the Dems fault; Bill Maher says it's our's, the people of this thread:

OWG hates fantasy and hates on it as a setup to hate on Trump...seems like nothing to see here, but it arouses my suspicion that many in the entertainment industry are starting to sour on the genre entirely.

OWG hates fantasy and hates on it as a setup to hate on Trump...seems like nothing to see here, but it arouses my suspicion that many in the entertainment industry are starting to sour on the genre entirely.

They never liked the genre to begin with.

Some of you (including me) were anxious to see how Lockjaw would look.

Here ya go:

I really don't know how close the movie was to completion. I wonder how extensively Whedon can re-write/re-shoot the movie.

It comes out in November. I think they were in the midst of extensive reshoots.

I enjoyed the Supergirl finale. Mon-El was good for comic relief at times but if he's gone for good, I can live with that. This show was so much better this season. Move all the comic book shows to the CW.

Pretty sure Barry is going to go back in time and save Iris, Mon-El, and Felicity's boyfriend in tonight's episode. (seriously, I hope Barry doesn't pull that shit)

I wish they could have done the Superman vs. Supergirl fight in the last episode instead of having two big battles in the same ep. It would have given more time for the good white Martians and all the other dimensions of the last battle. They did a lot of season finale tie-ups for a huge season.

The Season 3 rumors I've seen is that Batwoman will make an appearance and get in the way of Alex and Maggie's relationship. The most plausible guess for the mystery baby is Reign, who is apparently like a lady Doomsday. Supergirl (and the other CW shows) would do well to follow AOS's lead and split the season up into loosely connected storylines.

I'd love Batwoman to show up. I'd much rather her have her own show but being part of Supergirl would be the next best thing.

I just watched the penultimate Arrow episode.

I'm really looking forward to that Arrow finale. I love everything about how it's set up.

I've never been more psyched for an Arrow episode, or any comic book show really, like I am for the finale. The last scene of last night's ep would have been much more impactful if they hadn't promoted that character's return though.

Yeah, it's going to be cool. I hadn't seen the promos, so Deathstroke's return was a surprise to me. The Black Siren return was not, because of the reports that Cassidy is coming back as a regular (ugh) next season.

That episode did continue a worrying trend for Arrow, though. When I'm watching an episode I can't figure out if I'm enjoying it or hating it. Really weird feeling. I thiiiiiink this episode was really good, but then the flashback stuff was sorta weak, and the decision to send Felicity/Dig away was dumb as hell. ("He knows how I think, so you all need to go somewhere I don't know, even though this entire idea is a thought I'm having")

Loved the Merlyn stuff, as usual. He's such a fun character, even if Oliver acts like an idiot around him.

Last edited:
I just watched the penultimate Arrow episode.

Yeah, it's going to be cool. I hadn't seen the promos, so Deathstroke's return was a surprise to me. The Black Siren return was not, because of the reports that Cassidy is coming back as a regular (ugh) next season.

That episode did continue a worrying trend for Arrow, though. When I'm watching an episode I can't figure out if I'm enjoying it or hating it. Really weird feeling. I thiiiiiink this episode was really good, but then the flashback stuff was sorta weak, and the decision to send Felicity/Dig away was dumb as hell. ("He knows how I think, so you all need to go somewhere I don't know, even though this entire idea is a thought I'm having")

Loved the Merlyn stuff, as usual. He's such a fun character, even if Oliver acts like an idiot around him.

I laughed hysterically when dig and felicity went all fucking dukes of hazard off that stupid ramp. That was terribad.

From one of those links earlier, there was info about a (2nd) Scarface remake?

WTF Hollywood...know when to leave things alone.

Fuck you Flash.

So how did the Sony/Marvel Sutdio agreement work over Spidey? Is Spiderman himself the only one who crosses over? Or can Marvel Studios use all spidey characters?

New trailers. The International Trailer has more plot. I think The Vulture is going to be an excellent villain.

I mean, Barry is going to get out of his prison. It's not as if Wally is going to become the series star going forward.

Back