• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

B_5Pr1DWMAAf-Iq.jpg

#wejustneedtopee

Last edited:
McCrory signed the bill.

Ugh. He really could have curried a ton of moderate favor by vetoing it out of respect for local governance. That's an out for conservatism, plays the hero with liberals, and really gives him an image of rising above partisanship for moderates.

Ugh. He really could have curried a ton of moderate favor by vetoing it out of respect for local governance. That's an out for conservatism, plays the hero with liberals, and really gives him an image of rising above partisanship for moderates.

Yeah, any national aspirations went kaput. He's going to get fucking trashed over this.

This kind of goes without saying but a biological female using a men's bathroom and a biological male using a women's bathroom both use stalls.

If someone hangs dong or drops trough while washing they're hands, there are already laws for that, right?

There were "ladies" pissing in the short urinal the other night at the bar when the women's bathroom was packed. I did think it was odd and felt a little strange going right next to them.

Bill passes the Senate too and goes to Pat's desk to sign or veto. Republicans didn't open the floor to Democrats so every present Senate Democrats walked out and refused to vote. The bill passed the Senate 32-0 and every present GOP member voted in favor. Just comical and beyond disgusting. Fuck the NC GOP.

Pat said it was bipartisan !

There were "ladies" pissing in the short urinal the other night at the bar when the women's bathroom was packed. I did think it was odd and felt a little strange going right next to them.

It would have been more odd if they had pissed themselves in the bathroom line.

Just convert all bathrooms to all stalls and make them unisex.

McCrory asked for the fucking special session. Quite possibly because he didn't want people to find out that he would rather use the women's restroom.

It makes me sad to accept that this will probably help McCrory. I've lost a lot of confidence in my state since we amended our constitution to discriminate.

Seems like a lot of effort to undermine only a few hundred people

Back