• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I've already made my views known on the issue. You can either read my posts and discuss the issue with me or, like your buddies, you can make up things I haven't said. I don't really give a fuck either way.

Can you point out where you said there are highly qualified Black women who would be great nominees?

I've already made my views known on the issue. You can either read my posts and discuss the issue with me or, like your buddies, you can make up things I haven't said. I don't really give a fuck either way.

I read your posts. Are you balls still itchy?

Can you point out where I said there were no such people?

So are there qualified Black women or not? Many in your party assume there aren’t. Do you agree? Yes or no.

What a time to be alive.

Yeah, these idiots are so confounded by thoughtful conservatives they have no other recourse but to revert to ad hominem attacks on anonymous message board posters. It doesn't have quite the chilling effect here as it does in real life, and the only thing they know to do is turn up the volume.

So are there qualified Black women or not? Many in your party assume there aren’t. Do you agree? Yes or no.

I haven't read enough about the potential candidate pool to have a well-formed opinion on who may be or who may not be qualified, but I assume there are many qualified Black women.

Yeah, these idiots are so confounded by thoughtful conservatives they have no other recourse but to revert to ad hominem attacks on anonymous message board posters. It doesn't have quite the chilling effect here as it does in real life, and the only thing they know to do is turn up the volume.

They are confounded by far less than that.

I haven't read enough about the potential candidate pool to have a well-formed opinion on who may be or who may not be qualified, but I assume there are many qualified Black women.

Thank you. Was this that hard?

Thank you. Was this that hard?

No, and the only reason you think it might have been "hard" is because of your incorrect assumptions about me. Less of that and more about politics please.

I think it’s hard because you hadn’t done it yet and were dodging the question.

You also have little to say when Republicans fit those assumptions. Such silence can be viewed as consent.

I wonder how this is any different than when Trump said he'd nominate a woman to RBG's seat, or Bush 41's nomination of a black man to succeed Thurgood Marshall or even Reagan's promise to nominate a woman and later his stated desire to nominate an Italian-American to the court.

Biden should publicly state that he will consider all candidates then release a short list of Black women and a token white guy. Watch their heads spin.

Also known as an NFL coaching search.

Back