• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a kid, the best time to exercise is when i have don't have child care responsibilities, generally 10-6 most days.

Even the guys who are building our patio/fire pit have called it quits after half a day yesterday and today. Said this is the worst heat they’ve seen all summer.

Since it is the anniversary of his death this week I am going to offer Starlight Walker, his first album with the Silver Jews released in October of 1994, as the best album of 1994:

https://youtu.be/W13_sh0bwXA

Last edited:
this place has some oddballs but there are a lot of good dudes here

graduating from wake helped me land my first job in a tough 09 job market, wells fargo hiring manager said ‘dude I had a family friend who interviewed but I chose you because you went to wake and you aced the excel test’

I’ve networked some w/ wake people post college, it’s never led to jobs but I’m always impressed that a cold email / message to a fellow wake alum will elicit a response nearly every time, I’ve helped two wake grads get jobs and hopefully I can help more

boards has helped a bunch too, nonny is negotiation king and deacphan is excel king, I think it was cookout who taught me a few tech tools like ltfviewer that made me look like a wiz to coworkers

It definitely got me a job. Hiring manager was a Wale grad so when she saw my resume she told me had basically decided already just needed a quick interview to be sure.

Good sheep question:
A Member of Wu-Tang Clan (not Method Man)

OMG Are Ross and Rachel dating in real life!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back